Affordable Homeowners Insurance
Homeowners have a major investment to protect. By working with The Williams Agency Insurance you can keep your investment safe with affordable insurance coverage.
Anyone who owns a mortgage on a home will need to obtain an insurance policy. This policy also protects the homeowner against a variety of situations that are beyond the control of the mortgage holder. This includes natural disasters, vandalism, accidents, structural damage and more.
Additionally, a homeowners policy is required by many lenders. Financial institutions can turn down the homeowner’s request for financing if insurance coverage is not obtained at the time of closing. Many first-time home buyers overlook this detail. Without the correct level of coverage, the financing of the home can be difficult or impossible. Speak to a qualified insurance specialist to find out how to cover your home.
What Is Covered by Homeowners Insurance?
Homeowner policies are designed to protect homeowners against a wide variety of situations. Below are some of the types of coverage provided by typical homeowners policies:
- Coverage for damages caused to the physical structure of your home and permanent structures on your property such as pools or sheds
- Coverage for damages caused to your personal property inside your home
- Coverage for injuries caused to your household pets while inside your home
- Coverage for your personal liability if guests are injured while in your home
- Coverage for additional costs that you may incur if you need to live elsewhere temporarily as a result of fire or other covered disasters
Some types of maintenance can also be covered by a homeowners policy. However, these items are often itemized and optional. For example, the property might have a tool shed that needs to be repaired because of wear and tear. Or, the curb and lawn might require additional coverage. House fires are also common items covered in these policies. The Williams Agency help you assess what type of coverage is best for your needs.